Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last day in Stuttgart, Germany

This morning we went to the Rittersport museum! It is delicious chocolate that is made just outside Stuttgart.

There was also a small art museum which was interesting. The first pieces are seeking perfection through the Golden Ratio and music. The other pieces were all unique perspective pieces.


As many of you know, part of this trip was to see the RSC Eurythmy graduates performing here in Stuttgart. I was able to see everyone and they put on a lovely performance. Here are pictures of them warming up and my walk into town.


As many of you know, or perhaps not, the World Cup is going on and Fußball (soccer) is a big deal around here. I come upon the Portugal v Brazil game while walking around so I stopped to watch. The energy is just crazy at these viewings! Of course I was not able to capture it in my pictures.


Dagmar, Emilia and Annika took Hannah and me to the airport early this morning for our flight to London.


Thank you so much Mosthaf family!!! We had a wonderful time and cannot even express our appreciation.

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment